How you can help!
- Add your knowledge and ideas as new articles to this site, or discuss on the forums.
- In addition, we might announce new designs and plans sometime in the near future.
- A limited beta programmed is planned for this year.
- We need software and hardware programmers-- especially open-source desktop software and CAD conversion methods.
- Much more coming soon as we get more organized
At first, we need basic articles about CandyFab, and fabrication in general, on this site.
- Wanted: different technologies, relevant software, terminology, etc. See our fledgeling Site Map for a list of things that we know we need-- feel free to expand it.
- Such texts should be written in your own words and should be rather short in wording. If possible, concentrate on the technical side of information.
- Instead of copying, and to that effect duplicating, other (e.g., Wikipedia, CandyFab.org) articles, we prefer simply linking to them with an appropriate reference.
This wiki's help may need some additions regarding specific pages for this wiki later on.
Defining the vision
Add your ideas about how to make this project successful in the following pages:
Organizing this wiki
You can help improve ease of use by:
- Adding a category to pages that lack one.
- Listing or linking other ideas and comments to the pages listed under "Defining the vision."